Thursday, July 28, 2016

Marmalade No-churn Ice-cream




After I learned about this easy self-made no-churn ice-cream, I just loved to play around with new flavors!  This is one flavor that I tried after the green tea flavor.  I had some marmalade that I made in the refrigerator, so I thought why not I tried putting preserves into the mix and hence here it is!  Next time I would love to try the mocha flavor that I loved.  Creativity is endless and so does the flavors, just play with it as you will create your own kind of flavor that none in this world!  Enjoy and have fun experimenting!


Ingredients:

2 cups heavy whipping cream

(A)
12 oz. condensed milk (slightly less than 1 can)
1/2 cup marmalade (I used my homemade cuties marmalade)
1 tsp. pure orange extract/essence
Pinch of salt

Methods:

1.  In a large bowl, add in (A).  Stir to mix well.  Set aside.

2.  In another large bowl, whip the whipping cream until hard peak formed.

3.  Mix 1/3 of the whipped whipping cream into (A) bowl, stir with a spatula to blend well.  Add in the rest of the whipped cream and stir to blend completely.

4.  Pour into your prepared container.  I used a pullman tin here.  Freeze overnight and enjoy!

No comments: